have been going through some of the Special Pages trying to improve the articles as best I can.
Main Issues so far:Edit
- dead-ends - so many pages without links
- I've been going through more-or-less alphabetically, adding in links. I can't be bothered to wooki-fy them all yet - that's another pot of banthas.
- Wooki redirection pages
- Some people went through the redlinks, making redirections to point them all to wooki. While I admire their efforts, why couldn't they have edited the redlinks to point to wooki?
- I'm deleting the redirection pages, changing redlinks when I can be bothered.
- external links for internal pages
- I know it took me a day or too to figure out the difference, but there's so many of them. So much converting to do...
- Ex-players - Universe V1.0
- My, were some people OTT. It's so tempting just to delete all that "2 million superlasers" nonsense, however, it is an accurate representation of what happened on JvS, so I shouldn't. I just wish the pages were tidier though. They need far too much work.
Things to do in the futureEdit
- finish going though special-pages.
- Elaborate on my own characters, locations, and plots
- Change redlinks to point to wooki (not redirection pages!)
- Check pages for spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc