The Modern Jedi OrderEdit
The Modern Jedi Order
The structure of the High CouncilEdit
The High Councilors were elected by their peers to serve for life. In order to not have one Jedi dominate the rest, but to still have the ability to have a majority vote, there were three. The High Councilors obeyed the will of the Force and were servants to their peers, leading by example and directing others where to go.
The Modern Jedi CouncilEdit
The Council was broken up into long-term and short-term councilors, elected by their Jedi peers to serve. In order to be elected, a Jedi needed to have first attained the rank of Master. They worked alongside the High Councilors and were the larger body of Jedi leaders who served for a designated amount of time before they were replaced and went back to the life of a non-Councilor. A rotation began to keep Jedi from assuming too much power and allowing more to serve as Councilors.
- Master General Corbec
- Master Arcanus Sunstrider
- Master Tebana Sor
- Master Kel'Al Raganella
- Master Aalia Ra
Additionally, positions were filled by other Jedi in fields of expertise to help where needed. These positions were set up to hopefully get more Jedi involved with the Council and invested in its development.
- Jedi Archaeologist: Raylia Venci
- Jedi Blademaster: Dav Man'Sell
- Jedi Instructor: Ksandra Mallan and Axel
- Jedi Tactician: Jago Pulastra
- Jedi Diplomat: Adam Slane, Jade Fenris, and Tebana Sor
- War-time Advisor: Kirst Ohran, Thane de Fortia, and Ander Tagira
- Head Jedi Healer: Kaytren Li
- Jedi Healer: Pala Thulute
- Head Jedi Archivist: Owen Kenobi