Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to Jedi vs Sith Wiki
This was a wiki about the role playing game Jedi VS Sith that anyone can edit. The Game is based on the discussion boards at Jedi v Sith
The site was a repository for information about the Jedi vs Sith Universe, but does not host any part of the actual RP.
Disclaimer: This site, while allowed by the Whills, is not an official reference for Jedi vs Sith, and information contained within may be incorrect or out of date.
1,375 articles since August 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Jedi vs Sith Wiki
- August 07, 2008/Launch of Wiki
- The Wiki has launched
- February 2010/Mention on main app.
- Hey, the wiki's been noticed! We're on the JvS Beyond FB page on the Jedi vs Sith Facebook Application!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Note: please follow the Policy guidelines when contributing to the wiki.
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there. Write (in your own words) about any subject in JvS that you know about.
- Please don't just copy content from Wookieepedia. We are not a mirror of Wookieepedia. Keep things relevant to the Jedi vs Sith 'game', and just link to Wookieepedia, please.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page, and make sure to add the correct licensing information.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Also when adding planets please put them in the correct categories.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
The Universe v.1.0 was one of the minigames on the JvS Facebook App. It opened on October 31 of 2007 and featured a main page filled with links to various "planets", which were blank forum boards following the rules of Facebook's wall posting system.